The self-cleaning, flat-surface design makes these electrodes resistant to coating, increasing time between maintenance cycles.
Protective feet guard sensing surface from breakage, and double junction reference protection extends the lifetime of the sensor.
Should a replacement sensor be required, the S651CD-ORP is equipped with quick disconnect BNC connections to minimize downtime due to electrode maintenance.
- Flat surface design resists coating
- Double junction reference protection extends sensor lifetime
- Use with our S653 Cable Assembly for quick and easy maintenance
- Reliable CPVC construction
- One-year limited warranty
The S561-pH is available in 3 models: general purpose, HF-resistant, or low-conductivity models.