are used for the disinfection of hot potable water systems as currently required by the new ASHRAE standards of up to 70 °C (158 °F) in hospitals, schools, universities. The sensors support high pressure sample loops where the water cannot be discharged to open atmosphere (up to 8 bar (117 psi)) such as hot tubs and cooling towers.
- Free Chlorine and ClO2 sensors
- Designed for higher pressure and temperature, clean water applications
- Amperometric 3-electrode sensors
- The measuring and counter electrodes are in direct contact with the sample
- The reference electrode is isolated from the water by an electrolyte-filled housing